|Party with the Ponies!|
Celebrate your birthday or other special event with our ponies!
- Parties may consist of 3-12 children ages 5-10 years.
- The 2-hour party package (Saturdays or Sundays from 2-4 pm) includes exclusive use of the clubroom and pony rides led by staff members.
- There will be 3 or 4 horses/ponies used for the party.
- You provide the food, beverages, paper goods, and adult supervision for children in the clubroom.
- Table-top decorations, food, cake, drinks, paper plates, napkins and utensils are not included in the party package.
- A craft is available at no extra cost for those that are waiting to ride.
- You may also bring your own craft to the party if the provided craft is not age-appropriate.
- NTEC staff will instruct the adult supervisor on the assembly of the craft, but NTEC cannot provide staff to help the children put it together.
- For riding safety, no sandals are allowed and riding helmets will be provided.
- Parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance and scheduling is subject to availability.
Resident: $250 | Non-resident: $350
Full payment is required to reserve a date. Sorry, no telephone reservations will be accepted. A $50 cancellation fee will be retained if a party is cancelled less than one week prior to the party date.
Call the Normantown Trails Equestrian Center at (815) 254-1950 for more information or to check schedule availability.
12151 S. Normantown Rd. | (815) 254-1950
Warning: Under the Equine Activity Liability Act, each participant who engages in an Equine Activity expressly assumes the risks of engaging in and legal responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to person or property resulting from the risk of Equine Activities (Senate Bill 240-IL).